Today Sony Mobile Communications announced two new Android smartphone designed specifically for the Japanese market. The second phone was Xperia Xperia GX and SX. Inside, the GX is a smartphone Android 4.0 inch HD 4.6 sail and 13MP camera, while the LTE smartphone Xperia SX is the world's lightest and weighs only 95 grams.
Both use the 1.5 GHz dual core processor, Reality Display by Bravia Mobile Engine, full HD video capture, Sony Exmor R sensor, the application of technology Walkman with clear stereo, clear bass, VPT surround sound, user equalizer and xLOUD, photo albums and video applications more intuitive.
Xperia SX combines the simple and slim design with high functionality, is the world's lightest LTE smartphone with weighs only 95 grams. Key features, among others (italics given not from official sources but gpad.tv Sony):
- 3.7 Reality Display with Mobile BRAVIA Engine, a resolution of 960x540 pixels qHD.
- 1.5GHz dual-core processor Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8960 S4, 1GB RAM .
- 8GB internal storage.
- 115 x 54 x 9.4mm , weight 95 grams
- 8MP camera with Sony Exmor R for mobile, HD video recording, and 3D panoramic.
- Japanese special features such as infrared, mobile wallet and mobile TV.
- Li-ion batteries 1500 mAh
- Android 4.0, Ice Cream Sandwich.
- Available in black and white.
Xperia Xperia GX and SX will be available in Japan in summer 2012.